It's already Fall?!
Well, I can honestly say that I can NOT believe it's Fall already. I mean....wow! This year is almost over and I still feel like it just begun! There are still things on my "To Do" list that I haven't gotten around to doing. It's kind of sad...because my excuse is always "just too busy"...and I always think "maybe next week" or "maybe next month". Now it's "maybe next year". I've been known to procrastinate quite a bit...but it's just ridiculous now! lol...I need to get out and do stuff before it's too late. I dont mean like it's too late because it's almost winter, or the year is almost over...I just mean "too late" in general. It's kind of funny how people get sucked into their routine of life and can't seem to find time for the fun stuff. Well....I hope I'm not like that. I really want to go out and do fun stuff, try new things, meet new people. It's just hard sometimes. Maybe I'll knock some sense into myself and stop this silly procrastination! I dont want to wake up 60 years old and think "Well...I sure made plans to do a lot of things...just never seemed to get around to it". How sad that would be!